One of the functions of the Department of Public Safety is the generation of reports and documentation that reflects the current status and historical data of the University related to campus security and safety.
The includes crime statistics, policies and procedures, and other information designed to inform students, employees and visitors about prevention of crimes and how to respond if a crime occurs.
To view the Clery Reports click the links below:
- The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- Building Access
- Crime Prevention Programs
- Clery Crime Statistics 2013, 2014, 2015
- Reporting Crime
- Security & Safety Procedures
- Timely Warning
- Missing Student Notification Policy and Procedure for Students Residing in On-Campus Student Housing Facilities
- Campus Map
- Confidential Reporting Form