Request for Accommodations
How to Request Your Academic Accommodations
For academic year 2016-17: Please submit requests for processing only between August 15 - May 15.
For academic year 2017-18: The request form will be posted here in mid-August for academic year 2017-18.
- You are about to REQUEST accommodations from Student Accessibility Services.
- You must use Internet Explorer for this process.
- IMPORTANT: Your REQUEST form must be saved as a document to your computer/desktop in the following way:
- Save PDF to your computer (for example, on your desktop). Your request form PDF must be saved in this format: First name, last name, semester. Example: johnsmithFall2017
- Your fully completed and saved REQUEST form must then be emailed to: email@example.com
- You must use ONLY your RWU email address to submit your form.
- SAS will not accept request forms from a non-RWU email address. Only registered SAS students are permitted to submit requests..
- SAS will process the REQUEST forms in the order received. Please allow up to 48 hours for an electronic return to your RWU email address only.
- No paper request forms will be accepted in SAS
- To complete an online REQUEST FOR ACADEMIC ACCOMODATIONS (extended time for assessments, use of the SAS Testing Center, etc.) please click here.
Request for Accessible Housing Accommodations
Roger Williams University and The Department of Residence Life and Housing are committed to the full participation of students with disabilities in all aspects of college life, including residential and dining experiences. Details and procedures for requesting accessibility accommodations in University housing are found in Living at RWU.