- Evaluation of illness or injury.
- Well visits such as Physicals or GYN exams/contraception.
- Vaccines (Flu, Meningitis, PPD, MMR, HepB, Hep A, Td, Tdab, HPV, varicella, pneumovax).
- Laboratory and Pharmacy services available.
- smoking cessation
- STI screening and prevention
- HIV testing
- Some additional fees may apply.
- Referrals as needed to community medical resources. (see form)
- Download/View: Authorization for Release of Medical Records
Copyright 2017, Roger Williams University • One Old Ferry Road, Bristol, RI 02809
1-800-458-7144 • 401-253-1040